CARGO WORLD SHIPPING & LOGISTICS aims to be a customer oriented in Iraq and International markets, with a proven commitment to excellence in every facet of activity, based on policies
• To drive sustainable value for our society, customers, vendors, employees, shareholders and the transport industry well supported by the best human resources and management systems.
• To provide seamless logistical solutions to our customers in a focused, innovative & professional manner.
• Build long-term relationships with our Customers.
• Adapt our systems and handling techniques to provide our customers with a quality and timely service.
Provide high levels of personalized services with honesty and integrity to create unprecedented value and opportunity for our customers.
- Container and Common Carrier’s Agency handling
- Break Bulk and Multi-Purpose Agency handling
- Oil Tankers Agency handling
- Car & truck Carrier’s Agency handling
- Non-Vessel Operating Common Carriers (NVOCC) Representation
- Air/Sea Freight Forwarding Services
- 3rd Party Logistics
- Project Handling
- Customs Clearance
- Land Transportation (Heavy Haulage and Special Equipment)
- Security services
- Recovery Claims
- P&I Correspondent Role
- The company and all its subsidiaries recognizes that good corporate governance is vital and necessary for the sustainable growth of the company. The Code applies at all levels within the organization and encompasses our core values.
- The code serves to emphasize the following:
- Cargo World’s commitment to ethics and compliance with law;
- Acceptable standard of ethical and legal behaviors;
- Provide reporting system for known or suspected ethical or legal violations;
- andPrevent and detect any wrongdoings.
CARGO WORLD SHIPPING & LOGISTICS also intervene and arrange Quality Control for: •
• Cargo Inspection
• Survey on Ships & Containers
- Presence at all Iraqi Ports. Do not use Sub-Agents
- Registered Port Agent with all Port and Customs Offices.
- Operations Department manned and operated basis 24 x 7.
- Boarding representative available on board from start to finish of cargo operations – (berthing to departure) – guiding Masters in handling documentation and Customs formalities
- Handling husbandry matters including clearances from Port Health and Immigration Authorities, bunkering/fresh water supplies, clearance and delivery/dispatch of Marine Machinery/spares to/from vessels.
Maintain excellent rapport with Terminal, Port, Customs, Immigration authorities and capable of handling/ resolving any complicated issues smoothly.
Mustafa Sami Natheem
E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile : +964 (0) 7730009500
GENERAL MANAGER (IRAQ OFFICE)
Capt. Karim Qasim Suker
Mobile No: +964 780 1414881
Capt. Imad AL Musawi
E-Mail : email@example.com
Mobile No : + 1 587 988 9000
ALGAZAIR - SANAA Q. HOUSE 305 Behind
AL ABAYACHI Mosque.